Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oops... again

Well, it has been a while since my last fitness post.  As you may have read on my other blog, things have been crazy at our house!

After eating a lot of sugar this last week, I posted a note on my fridge which reads "Self control = Skinny!!!".  Hopefully that will deter me from scarffing snacking on the homemade cookies I hid from myself gingerly placed in the freezer.  Out of sight, out of mind... right?  =)

I did do some wii fit tonight and I am hoping to get a new wii fit game soon.  Maybe with some Christmas money..  I won't be able to go to the gym or run with my group on a regular basis until J.Tom is able to watch and care for Lexie again.. which will be a few months because his lifting limit will be like 2-3lbs and then 5-10lbs for a while.

I am just going to try to continue to move as much as possible and stay away from the sweets (again).  OH!  Speaking of which, weight watchers went a change their whole freakin program right when I was getting the points for all my favorite foods memorized!   Grr...  I am not changing to the new program though, it's too confusing.  I am just sticking with the way I know.  Why do people have to mess with a good thing?  If it's not broke, don't go trying to fix it please...

No comments:

Post a Comment