Monday, November 29, 2010

Wii Fit, anyone?

I love my wii fit.  I do not love that every time I turn it on my little person looks like George Costanza.. but I enjoy playing it.  I also enjoy that it burns calories.  I burn 168 doing the hoola hoop for 45 minutes, or 102 calories doing the step class on there.  While it is not a lot of calories, it is better than nothing.  Usually I can get Lexie to entertain herself for about 30 minutes at a time, or she may take a cat-nap for that long.

I am also starting back to spin class this week.  I was going to start back last week, but we had family plans that night with out of town guests.  So, tomorrow will be a big challenge at the gym.  Then Thursday I will run with the group.  My goal is to work out 5days a week, doing something.  It doesn't matter what, but I am going to move and sweat!  And bouncing Lexie through gas pains doesn't count.

A little tip: rather than just sitting while watching tv, try flexing your stomach muscles, or getting on the floor and doing a few crunches.  Every little bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment